Wednesday, July 02, 2008

monday afternoon

Yes, give me sofas, and plates, show me pillows and teas, cups and statues!. I absolutely love going to such a place as marshalls and look at all the stuff they sell for homes!, clothes is not memorable but artifacts for home decoration are what really put my panties in a twist!
I can't contain myself, i'll constantly find myself daydreaming about what i'd put in my imaginary loft!, from what sofas to have, what color scheme to choose, what vibe to live in... i'm a pretty quirky person, so i'm guessing my place would be eclectic but chic. I long for a place of my own, a space to call my own.. Ever since i moved here, there's a growing feeling of yerning to belong somewhere... i miss home...



1 comment:

yave said...

Pero que me creo yo verdad! osea! ni un mensajito, ni un correo, nada! nada! soy el peor amigo del mundo!